What’s up Mopar fam what’s going on? Today on this episode we are going to be recalibrating the throttle body on my Dodge Challenger SRT 392 6.4L Hemi.
Alright let’s get it! This throttle body recalibration Procedure episode applies to the Hemi engines and I Know There’s major debate on whether or not it works on the forums but in my opinion it does. First and foremost let’s discuss that near the end of the video and get to the throttle body re-calibration procedure first!
1)Ok so First let’s get in the mopar and put the challenger in the “ON” position.
2) Wait for the warning lights to go out. The Check Engine Light may remain on but that’s OK.
3) Next Slowly depress the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor.
4) Slowly release the accelerator pedal until it’s all the way back up.
5) Now Turn the ignition to the “OFF” position. Repeat these steps a couple of times in case you got it wrong the first time.
6) After all that Start the Hemi and go for a Joy ride
For more Great Mopar content of me and my dodge challenger srt please click below and subscribe!